Sunday, February 20, 2005

Religion...hmm...

Note: THIS POST WILL CONTAIN SOME RELIGIOUS ISSUE. I AM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO DISS ANYONE. IF I DO...TOO BAD. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

It's one heck of a sensitive issue.

Yet, I find it one heck of an interesting issue. Haha

Which god is the real god....my god > your god.

And the like.

Fascinating.

One of the main things I "like" about religion is how they claim that if you believe in them, you go to heaven.

That's of course, saying that if you don't, you go to hell.

So, I wonder...how do anyone know if this is true, if no one has known this fact?

Enter books.

Hmm...

Are they...or arn't they written by god/scribes of god/something like that.

I think it comes down to belief....interesting, yes?

Hmm...

Is hell exothermic..or endothermic, since hell does not expand, and souls keep going in (assuming that if you don't believe in 1 religion, you will go to hell). Since Boyle's law state that Pressure is inversely proportional to volume (or something)...

Er..

Nevermind.

Me?

I don't even know what religion I belong to... >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home